A Level Business Studies - Revision notes and Interactive quizzes
A Levels Business Studies syllabus enables candidates to understand and appreciate the nature and scope of business, and the role business plays in society.
The syllabus covers economic, environmental, ethical, governmental, legal, social and technological issues, and encourages a critical understanding of organisations, the markets they serve and the process of adding value.
The syllabus is divided into 6 sections. Each section is loaded with revision notes, interactive quizzes, worksheets, case studies, activities and lots of goodies of teachers and students.
CIE A Level Business Studies Syllabus
The syllabus year refers to the year in which the examination will be taken.
A Level Business Studies Specimen Papers
You can download one or more papers for a previous session (November 2009 ).
Please note that these papers may not reflect the content of the current syllabus.
- November 2009 Examiner Report (1684Kb)
- November 2009 Question Paper 11 (95Kb)
- November 2009 Paper 11 Mark Scheme (58Kb)
- November 2009 Question Paper 12 (113Kb)
- November 2009 Paper 12 Mark Scheme (52Kb)
- November 2009 Question Paper 21 (162Kb)
- November 2009 Paper 21 Mark Scheme (57Kb)
- November 2009 Question Paper 22 (129Kb)
- November 2009 Paper 22 Mark Scheme (56Kb)
- November 2009 Question Paper 31 (134Kb)
- November 2009 Paper 31 Mark Scheme (66Kb)
- November 2009 Question Paper 32 (150Kb)
- November 2009 Paper 32 Mark Scheme (71Kb)